Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit
Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit

Pan Drwal Grooming Beard Kit

Regular price 999,00 kr

Pan Drwal is a Polish brand of natural cosmetics for men! Cosmetics were created on the basis of meticulously selected natural oils: argan, almond and jojoba, as well as nutritious plant proteins rich in nutrients. None of them contain preservatives such as parabens or formaldehyde. The content of natural ingredients in all Pan Drwal brand products does not fall below 95%. The remaining 5% are harmless substances necessary to produce a stable emulsion and some components of the fragrance composition.

The fragrance composition is a very important element of our cosmetics, it was meticulously composed to order by professional perfumers. It is dedicated only to our cosmetics, which are available in two product lines: Original and Premium, and the offer is complemented by unique products from collaboration with personalities from the world of berbering.

PRODUCTS

Pan Drwal Beard Balsam Lotion 100ml
Pan Drwal Beard Balsam Lotion created based on vegetable proteins enriched with argan oils and jojoba balm. The lotion contains 95.1% natural ingredients and is an excellent choice for bearded men who value the price-quality ratio. Combined with an innovative dispenser, makes the product last for many months. It has a pleasant consistency and a refreshing fragrance.

Comes in a dark glass bottle, which additionally protects the product from the sun. In addition, the bottle is equipped with a convenient dispenser , which will allow you to properly measure the balm.

Pan Drwal Antibacterial Beard Tonic 100ml

Antibacterial beard tonic in the form of a pleasant mist is ideal for use during day, whenever your beard needs refreshment. Tonic has soothing and refreshing woody scent.

Proteins are responsible for keeping water in the skin. Tonic moisturizes your skin and beard leaving you with smooth and soft feel. They also restore hair's natural structure and are improving hair’s volume.

Argan oil contains large amounts of vitamin E, nourishes the hair and has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin. It improves skin elasticity and revitalizes it. Jojoba oil moisturizes and protects the skin from losing water. It gives protective layer to the skin.

Pan Drwal Beard Oil 30ml

Pan Drwal beard oil seduces a classic, male scent, which consists of snuff notes, eucalyptus, herbs, sandalwood or nutmeg - and this is still only a part of the fragrance! The oil contains 95.5% natural ingredients, including argan oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil. Pan Drwal oil will help you take care of your beard in a natural way, nourish and moisturise your facial hair and face, help to give your chin the desired shape. 

Beard Wood Smoke 1,stick
Palo Santo wood stick soaked in whisky bottle for months. Has a wood musky scent of the oils of Whisky Kentucky Bourbon. The smoke of the fire it gives your beard the whisky scent over. Each wood stick last 7-10 times used. Excellent to be used for special accasions. (Can be also used as a scent in the house)

HOW TO USE

Beard Balm
Add a small amount of beard balm lotion to your hands and rubbing it until it melt. Apply evenly through your beard and massage all the way down to your skin. Be sure to get down to the skin level because that’s where the root of your hair is and you want your roots to receive equal amounts of nourishment. After you have massaged the balm through your beard you can then use a beard comb or brush for even better shape.

Antibacterial Beard Tonic

Spray the beard with tonic, spread evenly using a comb or a beard brush. Apply evenly through your beard and massage all the way down to your skin. Be sure to get down to the skin level because that’s where the root of your hair is and you want your roots to receive equal amounts of nourishment. After you have massaged the lotion through your beard you can then use a beard comb or brush for even better shape.

Beard Oil
The best time to use beard oil is right after the shower. We recommend that you use beard oil once or twice in day. For beard 1 month growth use 3-5 drops, for beard 2-5 month use 5-7 drops, and for beard 6-12 month use 10-15 drops. In order to see the best results from using your beard oil daily, you should consider buying a quality beard comb or a small beard brush. By doing that, you will keep your beard nice, soft and smelling good at all times.

Beard Wood Smoke

Light the end of the wood with fire, let it flame for 10 seconds, after wave or blow the flame out. Make sure is completely extinguished. After hold it under and around your beard for 5-10 seconds. The smoke of the wood will dissipate in about 20-30 minutes, and your beard will smell with the musky scent of the wood oils of Whisky Kentucky Bourbon.